Saturday, November 28, 2009

Medals Of Success !!


              Till date I have won many medals from various areas like Games and Medals for my excellence in various sectors like  Co-ordination, Co-operation, Scientific Programmes, and many more Stage Performances but I was unable to collect medals as much as my friends.But no problem ! I am good at what I do and I don't have to show my capability to others..But I am still in the race to be the perfect at what I do because no one is perfect.When time comes they will know about it themselves.We just have to think positively then everything goes all right in its own way.Play the games from the true spirit of sportsmanship and then u will be leading the success.I am never gonna leave hope and just march forward in the path of success. These are some of the MEDALS that i have won in my school life......

No comments:

Post a Comment